Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Introduction

Why blog? I say blog, because when you blog you have a chance to write. To express what and how you are feeling. Plus I think it'd be a wonderful way to remember things. Let me introduce myself to you. 


My name is Cara. I was born on July 2nd, 1988 to my mom Carol. I have a sister named Christa and a brother named Joseph. I am married to a wonderful man named Patrick. We got married April 18th, 2008. We have a bouncy baby boy named Levi, who was born on January 9th, 2009. I enjoy many things. I enjoy reading the bible, scrapbooking, movies, dancing, singing(I may not be good at either on of those things, but the point is to have fun doing it!). Moving on, I enjoy reading romance books, they are my favorite, cooking, and spending time with my boys. I also enjoy going out with friends, but being a mom and wife those times are far and few. I enjoy it when it happens though.


I hope you enjoy my blog and decide to follow me. I will "try" not to disappoint you, I have a almost one year old so there will be many fun times ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment