Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Levi's Home

So Levi came home Wednesday evening and we couldn't be happier. Yes it was a little earlier than we anticipated but I wanted him to see his daddy before he left again. He is very much a mommy's boy when he wants to be and a daddy's boy. Of course I think he is more of a mommy's boy, but I may be a little biased :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Since Levi has came home he has discovered a new toy. Not really "his" toy, but him playing it can't hurt anything so it could be his if his dad gives it to him. What toy is it? It's rock band! The drum set that is. He loves jamming out with it! He will grab the drum sticks and go at it. I love watching him play. Patrick has a drum set at his parent's house in Missouri and loves playing so I am sure Levi will follow in his foot steps. The only thing I played before has been the flute and some on a organ. I didn't do a lot though. Levi playing the drum set he would jam and bang his head. It was truly a moment to watch. I love seeing him and his daddy having a good time.


Photobucket
Photobucket

The other thing I wanted to blog about was that Levi has found out how to help mommy! So I had the cabinet all nice and organized of our can goods. I had the corn lined up, cream of chicken in a line, cream of mushroom, etc. You get the idea. Well Levi has found the cabinet and decided mommy needed some help with it. So he takes the cans out and puts them back in. He loves it. Though it's not all nice and neat as it once was it's the thought that counts. I decided not to organize it all again since I'm going to let that cabinet be his in the kitchen. Here are some pictures of him playing with the cans. It just reminds me of when I was his age and would do the same thing in my mother's kitchen. I even climbed in the cabinet.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I will get better at blogging but that is all for now. I love having both of my boys home with me! I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment